Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Pride? Australiana Ads? Urgh!

I hate all the "Australiana" ads that come out about the time of the Olympics.

Urgh!

They are just sports-people, people! They don't do anything useful or helpful for the community. They don't solve crimes or invent helpful things for mankind. They just use their bodies to win a race or an event and that's it! If their body fails then what do they have -- uh -- nothing much. AND THAT'S WHEN I LAUGH. Ahem. Get real jobs!

So, anyhow, all the crap Australia ads that come out during the Olympics.

Coles have a crap ad - with Sia music minus the vocals. I love Sia and I love the vocals.

STOP PRESS: I wonder where Coles' inspiration came from?



Red Rooster have a special Olympic Pride ad too. It looks extremely high budget (imagine if you will Ayres Rock filmed from a helicopter). I don't like this ad either but AT LEAST this new ad means that I don't have to see that disgusting ad for Rooster Gold Medallions any more!



That crap almost made me barf every time I saw it. Nothing like chicken nuggets on a bed of rice with some lemon-flavoured yellow snot to go on top.

No comments: